Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Card #4

NO stamping on this one! Inspiration for this came from a small bean bag toy I say at M's at the end of September. I took a picture of the bean bag on my camera phone, which turned out blurry, but at least it gave me some ideas on how to recreate it!
Card base is 5 x 5 square. The polka dot orange paper is from BoBunny and the lime green card stock is from DCWV. Black card stock is cut willy nilly for Frank's hair and other facial features.


Here are the tools I used to make Frank - the circle punch was used for his eyes, a regular hole punch for his nose and the flower punch for his ears. The stitch template was used with a copic multiliner pen to make his mouth. I added some red self adhesive rhinestones from Kaiser Craft and added it to his eyes.

Frank turned out pretty cute for a card with no stamping on it at all! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable!! I enjoy cards like yours using altered punches, etc.!

LadybugSue said...

OMG... I love this too! I was wondering can I borrow any or all of your card designs??? You have such a fresh look on things. I did post a new card for SSC, tell me what you think!!!