Monday, September 14, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #146

Happy Tuesday! Here is sketch #146! This measures the normal A2 size.




This is one of a set of cards that I created as part of a gift box package. Which I will show at a later date.


Measurements:

Circles are mega and giga punches from Marvy. Strips across the bottom are 4.25 x 2.5, 4.25 x 2 and the sentiment panel is 4.25 x 1.

I used a Bic white poster paint pen to added the faux stitching on the blue panel and the dots on the scalloped circle. The stamped main image is done with markers. I wish I could remember who made this stamp! I think I bought it at a Heirloom Productions show a few years ago. I have now started to write the company name on the back of all my unmounted stamps.


The sentiment is a quote I had found somewhere on the web and had made into a stamp through Victorine Originals.


I'm off to Vegas for a few days! Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps - ??? on the flower image, linen background stamp, sentiment from VO
Ink - Palette starry night
White, Kraft and Blue (enchanted evening) card stock from PTI
Navy brads

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Lovely!

LadybugSue said...

So very pretty in blue! I love this card as blue if my favorite color!