Monday, September 7, 2009

Autumn flowers

Hello! After spending most of the holiday weekend inside due to the weather, it's looking like it's finally trying to clear up outside.

Here's a recent quick card I did using The Angel Company's new PWP (purchase with purchase) stamps. They are $2.95 with every $30 you spend.

This card used the Sincere Sentiments and Lotsa' Love sets. The yellow back ground is done using the swiss dots embossing folder. The black large label is a quickutz die that I made longer by folding the card stock in half and not cutting through the fold. I hid the "seam" by adding some grosgrain ribbon over it.

The soft yellow back ground stamp is from the set called rugged shadows that was retired a while back from TAC. I added some rhinestones from Kaiser Craft to the middle of the flowers for some bling!


Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps - TAC (listed above)
Yellow, black and white card stock
Inks - Versamagic - red brick, thatched straw and Palette Noir
Grosgrain ribbon
Rhinestones from Kaiser Craft

2 comments:

LadybugSue said...

I do love what you did to this card. I get lots of new ideas from you, thanks.

Velta said...

The colors are lovely, but the design is amazing Laurie...Wow girl, you have really come such a long way since I first met you...your work is just perfect!