Thursday, September 24, 2009

Anniversary card

I just celebrated my 23rd wedding anniversary with my DH and created this card for him. It's kind of girlie, but he liked it anyway! LOL!!!





The doily punch from MS crafts was used on the solid red card stock. The label is from Quikutz and cuts a seperate border - and I just had to cut one in the same red card stock to match the lacey border.

I used a old retired SU! back ground stamp for the layer under the label. Palette pure poppy ink is used for the hearts and the back ground stamp.

The heart stamp is from Cards of Maria and I added a few hand drawn stitches and dots around it. This is kind of a fun little layout!


Hope your having a great week!

3 comments:

LadybugSue said...

This one was really lovely and I hope he enjoyed it! Congrats on 23 years, I just celebrated 12 w/ my Tom.

KellyRae said...

Happy Anniversary! Super card.

Suzanne said...

Congrats! Super cute card - Love how the hearts are stitched together!