Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pleated ribbon

Here is a card I created for the ways to use it challenge over at SCS. We had to pleat something on our card - and I chose to pleat my ribbon to go with the stamp I used.

The stamp is a level A hostess set from The Angel Company called Rose collage. I colored it with Copic Markers and also did the white satin ribbon with the same blue marker in the collage. To get the ribbon to pleat and stay in place I used some ScorTape. What wonderful stuff!!!

The crackle back ground on the right hand panel is also from TAC (retired) and the sentiment is from the new Purchase with purchase stamps set called sincere sentiment. Added a few butterfly charms which I found at M's on sale. The brown and pink card stock is from PTI.

So what do you think?

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Awesome Laurie .... it looks like it was made to go together!

LadybugSue said...

I love this card, you make the rose so real looking. I also love the ribbon and butterflies. Very pretty indeed. I posted a new card too.