Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #141 - Recycle

Happy Tuesday! Here is sketch #141, which uses a bit of recycling on it! It's finally raining here, which we desperately needed. Autumn is right around the corner and inspired this card.


The recycled part is the left panel and tag. It originally came off a top I bought at Coldwater Creek. It was one piece, but had to cut it apart to get rid of the logo.


The base of the card is a piece of rust card stock from Bazzill. Dark brown card stock from American Crafts is used next and for layering the panels. The designer paper is from K&Company that just hit the major craft stores. I stamped the leaves (retired from TAC) in versamark and embossed with Glacier White Embossing Powder (CHF). The sentiment is from Stampendous and stamped in Palette True Black and also embossed with clear. Three yellow brads were added to the bottom and twine is used in the top portion of the tag.

So, here's the challenge this week, not only make a card with the sketch, but add on something that you have recycled. Us stampers/scrapbookers are always saving things that we think might work on a card or project. Show me what you have saved!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your recycling works great on this card! Love those fall colors.

LadybugSue said...

I like this one too cause of recycling. I know I do that all the time. But why my craft room is not getting any clearer is beyond me. I guess I need to make more cards, or stop saving everything!