Monday, July 13, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #137

Hello - and Happy Tuesday! Here is this weeks sketch, measuring the normal A2 size. The sketch almost looks like the back of an envelope with a seal.....


I just got a few new stamps sets from The Angel Company's 2009-2010 catalogue and this set is on my top ten favorites list! It's called "funny farm" and there is also a set of hilarious phrases to go along with it!


I cut the red gingham paper in a triangle and then decided to add some lace to it. Using some white card stock and the MS doily punch, I cut two strips, punched the lace out, then adhered to each side of the triangle. This was all then attached to a piece of red card stock.


The chicken is colored with Copic Ciao Markers and I decided to do a little 3D effects with it. So, here is a close up of the ckicken and how I popped up his beak and feet.
I just had to do a country theme with this card - the sentiment just screams it! "Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit". ROTFLMBO! I've changed the photo's on this three times trying to get the sentiment to come out clear in the pictures, but with the up load its tending to be a little blurry! Sorry!

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

Supplies:
Stamps - TAC funny farm and funny farm phrases
Palette noir ink
Red gingham paper by My minds eye
White card stock
Red Card stock - Bazzill

4 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Oh MY! I LOVE this card! It is perfect, great colors, great layout, great everything.

LadybugSue said...

This set is too cute and I ordered it Monday can not wait to make some cute cards. Your card is sooo cute too, LOVE IT!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Laurie. I love your sketches. I would love to learn how to do this for my customers as well. Do you use a particular program??

Suzanne said...

All I can say is FABULOUS!