Monday, June 22, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #134

Hello everyone, Happy Tuesday!

Here is this week's sketch, measuring the normal A2 size.

I re-purposed the tag on this one! I ordered some tops from Coldwater Creek and this is what the extra buttons came in. I loved the kraft color and saved it for future use.

The rectangles are nestability dies called deckled. I cut out two of the same size, one using designer paper, the other a solid textured card stock. I stamped the leaves onto the tag and then used the same green to go around the edges a bit to distress. I added a antiqued copper eyelet with my crop-o-dile and tied a green ribbon through it. I had to color the ribbon with a Copic marker since I didn't have any green ribbon that thin. The sentiment plate is actually a die cut from Quickutz that I got on clearance. I added two antique copper brads to hold it in place. The olive green card base is from Bazzill. I'll probably use this one for a masculing birthday card down the road.

Supplies:
Stamps - sentiment from Stampendous, leaf from K&Company
Ink - Palette Jardin Moss, Noir
Paper - DCWV, Bazzill
Antique copper brads and eyelet - TAC

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Photobucket

No comments: