Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CAS happy everything!

Hi all! I participated in the SCS Clean and Simple card challenge on Monday and here's my card. We were supposed to use black and white and one bold bright.

I chose to use turquoise as my bold bright. The embossing folder is from Quickutz, as is the nesting label. One of my finds at the Heirloom Pro Rubber Stamp Show. Speaking of my finds, I did get quite a few flower stamps that I plan on coloring with my Copic markers. This year it wasn't such a crush - probably due to the gorgeous weather we had that day! I'm sure there were a lot of outdoor family activities going on and of course the economy played a part in it as well. I know I didn't spend as much as I ususally do - just didn't see anything really "new" and exciting!

Supplies:
Quickutz embossing folder and nesting label
Stamps - flower from Penny Black, sentiment from Stampendous
Inks - tempting turquoise, gable green, Palette noir
Kaiser craft pearl
White, black and turquoise card stock
Gingham ribbon

Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment: