Monday, March 9, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #119

Happy Tuesday! Here is sketch #119 which measures the normal A2 size.

I got the designer paper out of my scrap pile - that is your additional challenge on this one! To use scraps! I have a lot and it's almost time to close my eyes and purge them!


So, do you think I remember who makes this dp? nope! However, it looks like it could be from Daisy D's. I layered it with some warm gray card stock to match the design that is running through it. The same can be said for the layer behind the oval.

The main image is done with markers and a little huffing! I decided to use up some of the hardware I have from TAC, since it's not available any longer. The ribbon slides are from Making Memories, though. The sentiment is stamped in a gray ink.

Have a great week!


Supplies:
Stamps - Pocket silhouettes SU, sentiment from Hero Arts
Le Plume II markers
DP from ???
Gray and Ivory card stock
Gray ink from colorbox
Square brads from TAC
Gray grosgrain ribbon
Ribbon Slides from Making Memories


Photobucket

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

gorgeous, extremely elegant.

Stef H said...

What a beautiful card! What a great sketch too. This is my first time here and I decided to play. Thanks.

Here's mine!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a wonderful sketch! I love your sample, also. I just organized all my scraps by color so I agree...it's time to use them up! I cannot bear to toss them out, so I decided to start using them up! Your card is just beautiful!