Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged

I've been away on business and didn't have enough spare time to answer the questions in the tag that Jany left for me. Ok, here it goes:

Ten years ago:
I'm sure that I was working on getting caught up on work email, voice mail and snail mail. All work related - no stamping or scrapping yet. However, I'm sure that I probably had a book open too! Like a Johanna Lindsey or something.

Five things on today's To Do list:
1. Laundry
2. Vacuum
3. De-Clutter the stamping area
4. Complete a sketch
5. Get caught up on my blog postings

Snack that I enjoy:
Popcorn
Chocolate (with almonds)
Cherrios (right out of the box - no milk)
Wheat crackers

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Give some away to charity (Make a wish foundation, RMHC)
Support Habitat for Humanity
Travel

Places I've lived:
Washington State
Wisconsin
Kentucky
Georgia

I think this tag has probably hit a lot of people already, since I've seen it come up on so many blogs! Isn't it fun, though! So, I'll let it drop here and not pass it along further.

1 comment:

Dianette Seda said...

This is really nice, to learn a little more about you.