Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Going Digital

Hello everyone! I've been busy taking an on-line class for digital scrapbooking using Photoshop 5.0! I've been having so much fun and learning a lot! Here's one of the layouts that I've done!



This picture was taken of me and my DH several years ago while on vacation in Aruba. This was our first "all inclusive" vacation that we took and found out that it's the only way to go! One price paid up front takes care of all your needs at the resort, from meals to all you can drink! Those tropical drinks get expensive - so it saved us some money there! LOL! Then all you need to spend money on is any sight seeing adventures and all the T-shirts and souvenirs you bring back!

Ok - getting back to the digital layout! I've learned how to use brushes, the lasso tool, how to re-color - and many more cool tools! This is so much fun! I'm taking the class from Jessica Sprague and it's well worth the money! I said as much from the very first video I watched! I'm a very satisfied customer and will return to take more classes and definitely recommend her to anyone! You can view her web site here.

I'll be back later to post a card sketch!


Supplies:
Wild sorbet paper and elements
Whitie Tighties from Amy Teets
Brush from Scrap Girls

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow Laurie! This is a really striking layout!! Digital scrapbooking seems so challenging to me. I absolutely love this page you've created too!! I love that saying, I need to write it down so I don't forget it. I may need to check Jessica's site out and see if she can help me. Thanks for inspiring!

Amy Teets said...

Beautiful!!! Her classes are amazing!

Sarah said...

What an amazing page! I haven't tried the digital stuff yet, but it looks like it would be fun.

Sarah G.
Angelhood 2

nic_d said...

Wow! What a great layout! I'd love to go to Aruba someday!!!
Nicole