By Niki over at paper creations. Her blog link is under the SBS badge.
Here we go....
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? Embellishments! I have a lot of designer paper that I haven't used, so more paper would be too daunting for me to try and use up.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose? Stamps....hands down, no choice for me there.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do? Cards, they're quicker and I tend to spend too much time on layouts and change my mind on them way too frequently mid stream.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home? I have my own stamping/scraping room already.
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? Simple because I like clean lines, however I'm trying to broaden my style with new ideas and designs.
Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….
Tagging these people: