Sunday, June 3, 2007

Shine


This card is for the weekend sketch challenge by Beate. The sunflower is stamped on watercolor paper with palette noir ink. I then used H2O's to color it, which adds a bit of sparkle and shine. Hence the sentiment. The brown back ground paper is from paper pizzaz, the yellow designer paper is Daisy D's and basic black card stock was used for the big and small circles. I used my giga scalloped punch for the sunflower, then I got out my coluzzle to cut out a mat to back it. I used a 3/4" punch on the small circles. The flower eyelets are from the OTC. All stamps are from The Angel Company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is simply stunning! LOVE your card Laurie. Thanks for participating in the challenge. Hugs and smiles

Ticia said...

Super cute! Perfect for any sunflower lover.