Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Designing your own card sketch



If you been following my blog, you know that I love to participate in the card sketch challenges at ASB and SCS. I always wondered how hard it was to take the time to do something up on the computer. Well, I started playing around in microsoft word and realized it's pretty easy, if you keep it simple. So, here is my one of my own sketch drawings and my example card I made to go with it.


Stamps are "Flowery fun" and "be authentic" by The Angel Company. The ink is palette noir and french lilac. I colored the flowers, and water in the vase with prisma color pencils and OMS. The shine on the water in the vase is achieved by using crystal lacquer. All card stock is by bazzill.

If you like my sketch, make a card using it and send me a link! I would love to see what other people create and it would be fun to see what they did with my attempt at drawing sketches! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Scrappyant said...

This is such a pretty card. I just like the way the colors pop on your cards.

Anonymous said...

Great Sketch and I love your card. I'll have to try this one tomorrow.