Thursday, May 24, 2007

Found a new rubbah store






Well, new to me but it's been around a while. Wow, I have to say that it is jam packed with sooo many stamps it'll take you hours to go through it all. It's called Impress Rubber Stamps. You can access their web site here. I bought a few new stamps that I'm show casing here. The flower and flower stems are from impress rubber stamps and I bought the sentiment there too. However there is no name on the wood block so I couldn't tell you who made it. Flowers are stamped with colorbox chalk ink in wisteria and warm green. Bazzill purple card stock is used to mat and to make the straps (SU window punch). The cute Little button brads are from Making Memories.

The Angel is from Lockhart stamps and I did this last November. I had it laying in my stack of stamped images waiting for me to do something with it (do you have one of these stacks?). However, I just couldn't find the "right" Christmas sentiment. Well, I found this one today. It's also by Impress rubber stamps and says "Hope your holidays sparkle and glisten". I added some glitter and that was that. I tore the blue mulberry paper for the back ground to add some character. The angel was done in prismacolor pencils. I used my stylus to add some texture and then colored over it. I used some glitter gel pens to add some sparkle to her.

No comments: