Monday, April 30, 2007

Mini Scrapbook using a children's bookboard







I found this at Michael's for $1, and thought it would make a great base for a mini scrapbook.
I covered it with paper out of DCWV travel papers (8x8) and used my glue stick and my brayer and went to work. I used card stock for pages 1 & 2 and now wished that I had used regular plain paper. Card stock was just too thick for this, especially at the seams. I ended up covering them with ribbon, because I didn't like how it turned out.
I found these new journal stamps by Autumn Leaves that I used in a couple of places throughout the book.

Other stamps used:
TAC - Fern
Victorine Originals - birch tree scene
Copper Leaf Creations - grumpy fisherman
Darcie's - Fish and fishing pole
CTMH - follow your dreams saying

Other supplies:
Travel quotes by DCWV
Cuttlebug alphabet (Olivia) for titles and small tree's
Chipboard file tags (covered with paper from K&Company)

No comments: